Download Course PDF
This full day course will provide you information on how to critically review the health of your dental practice and offer you some suggestions on how to improve it internally in relation to the dental team dynamics and in house operations, and externally by building your client base, not only from a financial aspect but by retaining the type of clients that you would like to treat and retain. The day will cover four sessions.
Topics to be covered are:
- Overview of an operating system for practice growth
- Creating an elite team – why and how to consciously create a world class culture
- Setting you team up for success (on boarding, training and clear performance expectations)
Session 2 and 3
- Internal Marketing.
- How to recruit new patients, retain existing patients and reactivate those who have fallen through the cracks.
- Why everything we do builds or erodes trust.
- Building value for dentistry. How to prevent cancellations before they occur.
- How to handle price shoppers.
- Handling preferred provider enquiries.
- The 4 step method to generate word of mouth referrals.
- How to multiply appointment bookings.
- What to focus on.
- The difference between a critical driver and key performance indicator.
- Metrics for success.
- Create your own practice dashboard.
- Kan Ban methodology to problem solve common issues and then develop a personal action plan.