Download Course PDF
The replacement of posterior Class II amalgams has become the bread and butter of the modern dental practice. With the advent of modern bonding adhesives as well as bulk fill materials, do we have clear guidelines on what to use? How to use it and when? Is there a compromise to speed? In this day and age, patients are increasingly demanding about the aesthetics, not only with anterior direct restorations, but also posterior. Learn how to lift your game in posterior direct composite aesthetics and build your practice with techniques that are not only efficient, but will extend the success and prognosis of your direct restorations.
- Occlusal Design
- Posterior Layering Fundamentals
- Guided and unguided cusp reconstruction of complex direct restorations
- Staining techniques
- Shading techniques
- Finishing and Polishing techniques
- Advanced anatomy and maverick effects
- Review the fundamentals in case assessment and suitability for layered posterior composite
- Learn how to recreate missing cusps efficiently in a controlled, predictable fashion using a putty stent derived from a diagnostic wax-up/mock-up or pre-operative
- Discover two techniques to incorporate maverick staining or tinting in the posterior region using Essentia
- Learn how to layer posterior Class I and II restorations to achieve minimal C-Factor influences and excellent chameleon
- Learn the fundamentals of “how to make a fissure look like a fissure”.
PLEASE NOTE: If you attend both courses there will be a fee reduction of $450.00.
Course fee includes a take home a Hu-Friedy StyleSkulpt Kit valued at over $450.00.